I made Keto Blackberry Pudding yesterday and it was fantastic! I cannot have almond flour anymore because it stalls me, so I went venturing for recipes using coconut flour and stumbled across one from http://www.ruled.me! They are FANTASTIC. I know they’re supposed to resemble bread pudding but I like to call them little cakes.
I also don’t have any ramekins so I used my muffin pan. I was able to get 4 at 2.25 net carbs each!
Recipe here: Low Carb Blackberry Pudding.
Hi Friends! We’re going to prepare this recipe in a few parts! It takes some time but, it’s totally worth it and lasts all week! Your macros will differ slightly from mine because of different brands! EQUIPMENT NEEDED:
- Roasting pan or deep cookie sheet
- Ziploc bags or large bowl
- Large saucepan or stockpot
- Colander (if you have one)
- Cutting boards – 2
- Measuring cups
- 1 tbsp measuring spoon
- Small skillet
- Two mixing/glass bowls. Preferably one large and one medium
- Various knives for chopping and dicing.
- 8 large chicken thighs – I used Pilgrim’s brand
- ¼ C Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp FlavorGod Garlic Lovers seasoning. If you don’t have the seasoning you can use garlic powder, onion powder, basil, sea salt, black pepper, a *little* chili powder, parsley and oregano.
Directions for Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Separate chicken breasts into two different freezer bags (4 in each bag). If you don’t have the bags use a large bowl and add all of the olive oil and seasoning.
- Add 1/8 C of Olive Oil to each bag
- Add 1 Tbsp of above seasoning to each bag.
- Close bags, shake and make sure to rub the oil and seasoning into the chicken breasts.
- Place on a roasting pan (if you have one) and roast for 25 minutes, turn over and roast for another 10 minutes.
- *IF YOU WANT CRISPY SKIN TO ADD IN OR EAT, BROIL FOR ABOUT 3-5 MINUTES*
- After you pull out the chicken, reduce heat on the oven to 350 degrees.
- Let the chicken cool for a few minutes and pull the meat from the bone. You can include the skin if you want. I did from two of the thighs and devoured the rest. Place all meat into a large bowl. I got 33 ounces.
- 4 C Raw cauliflower
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
Directions for Cauliflower:
- Remove cauliflower from the stem and chop it up. You can season it with anything you want to once you put it in the water. I used FlavorGod’s Everything Seasoning since this was my first time having cauliflower.
- Add 2 C of water to a large saucepan or stock pot, add salt and pepper and bring to a boil on med-high heat.
- Add 4 C of the cauliflower to the water or in a colander and then in the water. I don’t have a colander…
- Cover the pan, let the water come back to a boil and steam for 5-6 minutes.
- Drain, season more if you want and add cauliflower to chicken.
Topping and Rest of Casserole:
Directions for Topping and the Rest of the Casserole:
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees if you haven’t already
- Dice bacon and fry it on the stove until almost crispy. Drain or save the grease.
- While your bacon is frying, add Franks, sour cream and ranch dressing to the cauliflower and chicken mixture. Stir until well coated.
- Place casserole mixture into a 9×13 pan, top with Mexican Shredded Cheese and diced bacon. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
|8 Chicken Thighs (33oz)
|2 T FlavorGod Garlic
|1/4 C Olive Oil
|1/4 C Sour Cream
|1/2 C Keto Ranch Dressing
|4 C Steamed Cauliflower
|6T Franks Red Hot
|2 C Mexican Blend Cheese
|6 Pieces of Crumbled Bacon
|Eight Servings – 1C Each: